Reliable Petroleum partners with OTR to provide an on road fueling solution.
The OTR Fuel card is co-branded with BP allowing the card to be used at more than 120 OTR retail sites in South Australia as well as the wider BP national network.
We recognise that every Australian business is different and one solution rarely fits all. That’s why we offer a range of options you can use to tailor the OTR Fuel Card to your business’ unique requirements.
OTR Fuel Cards can be limited to fuel only or you can select from a range of non-fuel options:
These non-fuel items are clearly marked on the reverse of each card, allowing cardholders to easily view available products.
Our OTR Fuel Cards can be either vehicle specific or person specific. With both options carrying their own advantages, vehicle specific cards provide businesses with the flexibility of tracking cost by vehicle, allowing multiple drivers to use the same vehicle.
Running a business fleet doesn’t need to be difficult. OTR Fuel Card offers convenience for both you and your drivers providing:
- Access to over 1300 BP Service Stations across Australia
- One easy statement for all your vehicles’ expenses
We recognise that card security is a priority for all customers. The OTR Fuel Card offers a range of security options for customers to choose from including:
- Personal Identification Number (PIN) – the preferred security measure, PINs can be used for vehicle specific cards and for those cardholders who prefer a PIN instead of a signature
- Signature – used in cases where the card will only be used by an individual cardholder
- Odometer readings – when selected, cardholders will be prompted to supply odometer readings to the console operator at time of purchase. The use of odometer readings provides additional tracking measures for the organisation.
If you'd like to know more about the OTR fuel card, or would like to request one for your business, get in touch today!